Re: will PPC installer work with DOS partition tables

On 22/10/99 Phillip R. Jaenke wrote:

To do so actually would be trivial. And I like that idea. Millions of
idiots have 540M dos disks or something lying around, DOS is pretty
widely accepted unfortunately, and ext2's one of those oddball
filesystems like XFS only ext2 sucks more. (I WANT EXT3 NOW!:)

well I don't mean installing the entire system on a dos filesystem, just the bootstrap partition, I hate hfs, and its not being well maintained i don't want to end up installing macos just to make linux bootable.

Best Regards,
Ethan Benson
To obtain my PGP key: http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/pgp/