Request a powerpc compilation of libforms0.89

[I don't subscribe to this list.  Please CC replies to me.]

I just uploaded libforms0.89_0.89-2 to master's incoming.
It's supposed to build on powerpc (it's the only non-i386 we
currently have the non-source library for).

Would someone mind downloading the source, trying it out (it's a
drop-in replacement for libforms0.88), perhaps even try
recompiling some simple XForms app with it (xcolmix for example),
and uploading a binary powerpc package?

Thanks,

Peter Galbraith <psg@debian.org>