Re: what about cdrecord ?

On 12 Oct 1999, Jesper Skov wrote:

> Fred> On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Jared wrote:
> >> quango@watervalley.net writes: > > Reliable CD recording is
> >> something of a black art.  8X recording on my
>
> Ever look at the logging code I started to add? Might give you a hint
> as to where the problem is.

I took a look at it but couldn't quite understand the instructions on how
to use it.  I mean to have a look at it again when I find the time.  I'm
also considering calling LSI Logic and seeing how many 53C7xx manuals
they'll send me for free. I've got a couple now but they haven't been much
help. I guess I'm a little (lot!) behind the "power curve" on PPC and SCSI
programming. But, I'm sure I could do *something* if I can build up a
critical mass of knowledge on the subject(s).

Fred