Unreachable dates

Okay, I've got my start date in hand, the paperwork's taken care of, and
I have solid, concrete numbers for you all.

I will be totally unreachable on.. *drumroll* 9/25, 9/26, and 9/27 more
than likely. I MAY be reachable via email again on 9/27.

This email address will be unavailable as of 14:00 Eastern. This is quite
permanent. I can still be reached at prj@nls.net, and this email address
is likely to remain active throughout the rest of my life. ;)

I am still working on ideas for a fix/workaround for the new IBM firmware
problems with the MMU, and may have a possible workaround for it by the
end of today. As to a patch, you'll have to wait for Cort on that, as I
can't test, and I don't have a development machine at home right now.

If you desperately need to get in touch with me, I do apologize, but this
is unfortunately an unavoidable thing. You can only do so much to make
yourself reachable, afterall, in a cellular deadzone. ;) Also, please do
NOT send email to my prj@nexbell.com address. My access has already been
cut off, and all mail sent to that address is read by the CEO, who isn't
exactly the most polite, tactful, nice, etc kind of person. Thanks, and
take care! :)

--
-Phillip R. Jaenke, Systems Administrator, Nexbell Communications
 AIX/BSDI/DG-UX/HP-UX/Linux(Debian)/SCO/Xenix/Xenix286