Re: Phase 5 Statement on Linux for PowerPC

>aren't even interested in building an alternative
>architecture box.

Why would they bother for so many people the only thruth is x86 they never heard
of anything else ..

>Yes, I'm pessimistic, but always looking for the light.

I am too - but still don't show it in public - ask BeEurope who's the one
anoying them evrytime he visits them with support for PPC.

>I think some el cheapo Taiwanese board manufacturer is the

When on the Tatung Website . Nothing on the PPC, only for sparc clones .....

Ludo
____
http://www.multimania.com/softkid