Re: About PowerPC processors

    Phillip> Maybe we should all band together, chip in, and start our
    Phillip> own company selling PowerPC machines. ;)

You say that in jest, but that's not such a bad idea.  Considering that
the boards that are desired are OEM, and the specs are freely available.
It might be better to start a group, where a number of parties put money
together, and sponsor a production run.  I'm not sure if that would be
successful, but it would sure be cool to try. :)

Alexander