Re: Gtk1.2 colo_selection widget crashes X on planar amifb fbdev X server
- To: Geert Uytterhoeven <Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Alan Cox <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, devel@XFree86.Org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Gtk1.2 colo_selection widget crashes X on planar amifb fbdev X server
- From: Sven LUTHER <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 11:55:37 +0100
- Message-id: <19990309115537.E9424@maxime.u-strasbg.fr>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>; from Geert Uytterhoeven on Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 11:51:26AM +0100
- References: <19990309114536.C9424@maxime.u-strasbg.fr> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 11:51:26AM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Mar 1999, Sven LUTHER wrote:
> > > > Kars de Jong tells me it is a afb planar bug triggered by shared memory
> > > > extension.
> > > >
> > > > Who should i be in contact with to solve this, or to help me solve it myself ?
> > >
> > > Euh... me. But the last time I looked at the afb code was in 1995. And as
> > > usual, I don't have time. Perhaps you can contact the NetBSD-Amiga guys? They
> > > wrote the afb code in the first place.
> > ok tell me where to look in the X server and how to contact the NetBSD-AMiga
> > guys, no that i have a lot of time also, but then i only have aga left to work
> > at home, ...
not very specific, could have guessed myself, anyway, it will not be before
some time :(
i will be away for two weeks starting march 21, and am not ready yet for then.
> I think it's Bernd Ernesti <email@example.com> you want to contact.
ok will do it ...