Re: gnome stuff ...

On 07-Mär-99, Brian Warner wrote:

> There's a bug in egcs in which functions with a large number of arguments (maybe
> 8 or 9?) compiled with -fPIC -O2 will crash. Compiling such files -O1 is OK.

I guess this is the same bug affecting Qt >= 1.40? If you compile it with -O2, every
app crashes when you mark text.

Michel

--
Man invented language to satisfy his deep need to complain.
-- Lily Tomlin

Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net
                                     __  ///         AmigaOS/Linux(Debian/PPC)
Student of computer science at the   \\\///   Team *AMIGA*      ICQ #: 5675698
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology \\\/               IRC: CoOpER / dALEb33