Re: slrn and popen in libc6

On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 10:37:25PM +0000, Georg Bauer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> And another one: when I try to reply by mail in slrn, it barfs about popen not
> being available in the libc6 in the right version.

Incompatible libc's.  You can just recompile it.  We'll stomp all these
out once we have a final libc settled in.

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |