Re: I'm confused: what's with atof?

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 19, 1999 at 01:18:37PM -0500, Randy Gobbel wrote:
> > I'm obviously screwing up somehow (although you still have to wonder
> > about emacs).  What am I doing wrong?
>
> As someone noted, #include <stdlib.h> fixed this.  So, the cause is
> probably that some header which used to include stdlib.h automatically
> no longer does.  -Wall is a good friend.

Right.  This is almost certainly what's causing the problem with emacs.
Adding #include <stdlib.h> to lread.c should fix it.  I'm back in the
old glibc 1.99
world temporarily as I struggle with jdk 1.2 stuff, if someone wants to
try this I'd
love to hear if it works.

Jeez, I hate C.

-Randy
--
http://www.cnbc.cmu.edu/~gobbel/
PGP fingerprint: 32 8A E8 24 A1 46 26 BC  F9 9D 0E B6 81 A9 02 0C

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY
KIND.