Re: Where is erlangen or chiark?

On Wed, Feb 17, 1999 at 06:17:26PM +0100, Robert Ramiega wrote:
>   Hi!
>  This might sound stupid but i would really like to know =o)
>  When new packages are announced they have something like uploaded to erlangen
> or chiark added. Where are those servers and where can i find those packages
> on those servers? I would try some of them before they get to main debian ftp

Erlangen and chiark are upload queues that feed into master's Incoming
directory, from which they go to Incoming on the mirrors that carry it.

As a rule you can't get packages out of the queues...

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |