Re: linux on mac

On Mon, 8 Feb 1999 rpc22@hermes.cam.ac.uk wrote:

>i am a mac user trying to acheive a linux operating system on a g3
>powerbook.  i was wondering if you had any software on cd's for this?

Maybe. I'm not too sure where the Linux powerpc support for G3 is up to
right now. Maybe the people on the powerpc mailing list can help...?

Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer