Looking for more information

Hi,

I'm looking for more information on Debian for Power PC.

I've looked through the pages on www.debian.org, but there wasn't much info
there.

If anyone can help me with some specific questions, I would be really
pleased, even if you can just refer me to a web site that answers my
questions:

Will it work on a 7600/200?

How much memory is needed?  Are memory requirements similar to those on a
normal intel system?

Can I multi boot Debian Linux, MacOS and MS Windows?  Can I run more than
one OS simultaneously?

How much of the standard Apple hardware is supported?  Ie sound, disk
drives, SCSI, video controller (will it work with X?), modem port, printer
port, network port?  What about multiple displays (with X or with multiple
OS's)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Daniel