Re: MouseSystems MacoPoint Pro, 3 btn mouse

Hi y'all!

Recently, I heard that Quake (or, even better, QuakeII) was 'ported'
to Linux for PowerPC. I have seen in mentioned in the newsgroups, but
all the links mentioned there were dead. So, I haven't been able
to find it.

Could someone please point me to it ?? I'd really like to be able
to play at home as well!

Thanks in advance, Hanzell
--

One cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs -- but it is amazing
how many eggs one can break without making a decent omelette.

| Hans Spiegelaar         |  0      _/    _/   _/_/_/  |
| TNO Physics and         | <#\    _/    _/ _/         |
| Electronics Laboratory  |  |\   _/_/_/_/   _/_/      |
| tlf +31-70-374 0366     |      _/    _/       _/     |
| spiegelaar@fel.tno.nl   |     _/    _/  _/_/_/       |