Re: MouseSystems MacoPoint Pro, 3 btn mouse

On Thu, Jan 07, 1999 at 10:37:55AM +0100, Hans Spiegelaar wrote:
> Hi y'all!
>
> Recently, I heard that Quake (or, even better, QuakeII) was 'ported'
> to Linux for PowerPC. I have seen in mentioned in the newsgroups, but
> all the links mentioned there were dead. So, I haven't been able
> to find it.
>
> Could someone please point me to it ?? I'd really like to be able
> to play at home as well!

QuakeWorld and Quake2 do not exist - Quake 1 does, but only illegally
(long story behind how it came to exist involving the reason there is
no Quake2).

Dan

|       Daniel Jacobowitz        |__|     CMU, CS class of 2002      |
|   Debian GNU/Linux Developer    __   Part-Time Systems Programmer  |
|         dan@debian.org         |  |        drow@cs.cmu.edu         |