Re: xterm failed, 2.1 dependencies

On 15-Nov-98, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:

> So, could anyone either send me/upload a working xterm/glibc ? As it is
> running X without an xterm is useless.

I have the same problem, but until it's fixed I use xvt as a replacement for
xterm. Works w/o any problems.

Regards

Michel

--
Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most times he will
pick himself up and carry on...

Michel Dänzer                             ///           mdaenzer@earthling.net
                                     __  ///
Student of computer science at the   \\\///   Team *AMIGA*      ICQ #: 5675698
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology \\\/               IRC: CoOpER / dALEb33