Re: DebPPC at Israel

> Don't know, but we have not yet CD's available.

	Then I guess I will have to settle for a RePentium...  unless there is
somewhere to go to in Tel Aviv or Ra'anana, get a 128kb dedicated
connection and proceed to installation.

	Only dreaming...

> >       3)  Does anyone knows if there is any reseller of used PPC
> > machines in Israel?
>
> Powerbooks ate much cheaper in US.

	I'm not North American, and by the laws of my country I cannot buy
computer equipment from US unless I'm travelling there or go thru a huge
big bureaucracy and pay even huger bigger taxes.

	TIA.

--
Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
Amdocs Brasil Ltda