Re: python segfaults (python-base-1.5.1-3.1)

Thanks for reminding me.  The problem is with threads - if you need
python in a hurry, change --enable-threads to --disable-threads in
debian/rules.  Otherwise, be patient - a LOT of new fixes will be
coming in the next few days.  I'm testing a glibc 2.0.98 system and a
new version of egcs right now.  Which reminds me - any  courageous and
fairly experienced souls  willing to try this?  It may break packages,
and I need to know which.

Dan