Re: Is this just a newer version of the powerPC base

> <ftp://debian.midco.net//debian/Incoming/base2_1.tgz.2.0.11.4-powerpc>
>
> Is this just a newer version of the PowerPC Base. I dl'ed a
> base-powerPC.tar.gz from infodrom a couple of days ago would this one be
> better to use?

Yes, the base2_1.tgz.2.0.11.4-powerpc is a new one, but untested!!! The older
one from infodrom is tested but not an officiel one.

If you have the time and the fun to test also the new one, i'll appreciate it.

Thanks,

   Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de