Re: early installer floppy work

> Well, a binary upload (installation tarball etc.) was just uploadewd to
> Incoming.
> Hartmut, could you please do a matching SOURCE upload?

Of what?  The boot-floppies source or kernel source ??? The boot-floppies
package will be upload by Enrique in the next days/weeks.

Kernel-Images could be uploaded to Experimental (i hope), but could you
send me the fixed kernel-package rules script?

> > Can I get ahold of some of it?  I'd like to take a run at creating the
> > debian linux/ppc installer.

My upload to masters Incoming is the first one for powerpc floppies and the
tarball. The floppies and the tarball are _untested_!! The floppie-images
doesn't reflect prep or pmac and also not chrp environments. BTW: these are
ext2 images.

Cort: what need you? I can send you the boot-floppies source ...

 Bye,

    Hartmut

--
 Hartmut Koptein                                       EMail:
 Friedrich-van-Senden-Str. 7                           koptein@et-inf.fho-emden.de