Re: where is it?

I'm not sure I follow.  The normal debian install is much like the redhat
one, right?  Boot a flopppy/cd or some such then pick where to get the
files if I'm not mistaken (I accept that I could very easily be mistaken
though :).

Is the installer and such not working for debian?  If that's the case,
where are we!?  I'd like to get it done.  I want debian out there! :)

}Kernel version you mean?  Well, to be honest, we aren't right now.  The
}pieces we need for an installer are certainly coming together, though.
}The kernel-package patches for kernel debs are nearly complete, and the
}boot-floppies package is closer to working.
}
}Great to have you on board.