Re: Using an ext2 partition from MacOS

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Tamas Papp wrote:

:P>I wonder if there's any way to read & write a linux ext2 partition from
:P>MacOS? This kind of programs are available for PC. Maybe I could install
:P>the tarball that way. Just an idea.

There is a program called LinuxDisks that allows you to read ext2 partitions fromMacOS, I don't know about write, though (possibly).  It is commonly used and talked about on the MkLinux lists, often with comments to the effect that writing to an HFS from
Linux, or writing to a ext2 from MacOS can cause Bad Things to happen.