Re: utill-linux, package

Martin Schulze wrote:
> I may be blind, but...

Indeed, I am. :(  There it is:

http://www.infodrom.north.de/Debian/Bugs/db/pa/lutil-linux.html

> Did you get agetty working again?  I wonder why it stopped because
> this was one of the first programs that I've patched for the powerpc,
> some 1.5 years ago.

Anyway, the problem still is that agetty doesn't assign the correct
tty to login or something.  This results in accepting the password
on the new (agetty-served) console while login or agetty prompts for
the password on that one, too, but you have to enter the password
on the console from where you started the getty.  The resulting shell
uses the correct output but wrong input tty.

Somebody want's to fix this?

Regards,

	Joey

--
Those who don't understand Linux are doomed to reinvent it, poorly.