Re: I would like to try installing debian-ppc

> disk. It is still not clear how to get a core system on the partition. I
> get the tarball and then what? Please help me or at least tell me what to
> read.
Meanwhile I found a more detailed set of instructions
(http://www.infodrom.north.de/~joey/Linux/Debian/master/powerpc/install.html)
and I would like to know where I could find boot floppies. I tried
ftp.linuxppc.org but I got lost in the directory tree and I couldn't find
nor installer.coff neither partition.coff.

Regards,

jabberwock