Re: Apt dies in configure (slang problem).

Joel Klecker <jk@espy.org> writes:

> It doesn't have powerpc support (of all the emacsen, only xemacs20
> has any powerpc support). I have patches from the linuxppc SRPMs in
> my home directory on master for emacs 19 and 20.

OK, I'm looking over your patches (for 20.2-7.1).

I noticed that there are a bunch of changes to configure with no
corresponding changes to configure.in.  Do you know if there a
suitable version of autoconf and a set of changes to configure.in that
produces the correct ./configure or was this just a hand edit?  I'd
rather not have configure.in and configure out of sync if we can avoid
it.

Thanks