Re: List for missing packages

On Wed, Aug 05, 1998 at 01:49:23PM +0200, Hartmut Koptein wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here is a list for packages that makes trouble. Some more, some less.
> Very important of these are:
>
> menu, lynx, rxvt, fakeroot and strace.    (rxvt because xterm fails)

lynx going up now; xterm work s fine here (it was the ioctl problem,
and the glibc 2.0.95-1.1 I uploaded fixes that).

strace I have more or less working but will not upload until wichert
and I straighten out a few more problems.

ae I will NMU as soon as I get around to talking to Dwarf.

menu I dunno - I have a broken g++ right now apparently.  Hartmut,
could you PLEASE get egcs-ss compiled, or else tell someone to do it?
I need this quite badly.

Oh, and I think there's nothing wrong with using gmp2 or slang0.99.38;
they can coexist happily.

Dan