Re: forwarded message from Geoffrey KEATING (fwd)

On Mon, 12 Jan 1998, Martin Schulze wrote:

> On Mon, Jan 12, 1998 at 09:03:11PM +0100, Vincent Renardias wrote:
>
> > > At the moment we have an mklinuxfs.tar.gz containing "old" libraries.
> > > We need this for a new system, too.

Well, we first need to rebuild all of the base packages with the correct
egcs+glibc+binutils.
Then we create another linuxppc.tar.gz by running "dpkg --root /some/where
-i base/*.deb" (or whatever command/script used to create the initial
one).

> > Why?!
>
> tervola2 or a system for the sponsor.

Right, I'll also need it sometimes in the near future.
(I should get a beBox in about 2 months ;)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS                 vincent@{waw.com,pipo.com,debian.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:           Pipo:                    WAW:               -