debian-ppc list has been moved!

Folks,

	Slightly ahead of schedule, I've moved the debian ppc mailing list
to its new home, debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org .  I have linked the
subscriber lists together in an attempt to prevent straggling subscribers
from being lost.  I've set up aliases to the new list on the backup
listserver, and I will be exploring ways to do similar things on the
primary listserver (I'm not familiar with qmail enough, nor am I well
enough versed in shell programming to put a hack into one of Bruce's
incredible time savers which handles the Debian lists).

	If there are any problems, please don't hesitate to contact me.
If any of them are major, please page me at 1-888-319-3604 (toll free in
the U.S.).

Thanks,

Pete

--