list name change

Folks,

	To more accurately reflect the current nomenclature of the Debian
Linux port to PowerPC based computers, I've been asked to change the name
of this list.  To see that this happens in as smooth a fashion as
possible, I will schedule the name change for 6pm US/Eastern Standard Time
(-0500 GMT) on both listservers.  The membership list as of that time will
remain subscribed; however, the list address and its corresponding
administrative address will change at that time.

The new list will be:

debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

and the administrative contact point will be

debian-powerpc-request@lists.debian.org

Thank you,

Pete

--
Peter J. Templin, Jr.                   Client Services Analyst
Computer & Communication Services       tel: (717) 524-1590