Re: what is already there?

Nicolai Czempin writes:
> I have a Redhat system running. Where do I find the Debian
> depackager as source.tar.gz or rpm?

I don't understand.

Every Debian package comes with full source - "just" re-compile
it.  Ad dpkg needs a lot of other tools it's particularily
difficult to get it running.  I have managed this on my
ppc about 2 months ago so I could provide you with some
binaries if you should fail.

The basis for my installation is Apples DR 2.1 which is somewhat
redhatish - and total screwy...

Regards

	Joey

 / The MS-DOS filesystem is nice for removable media             /
/                                             -- H. Peter Anvin /