Re: Debian PPC port: how can I help?

On Thu, 23 Oct 1997, Nicolai Czempin wrote:

> who do I contact for helping out on the PPC port?

Just suggest something you'd like to work on...
If someone is already working on it, he'll contact you to avoid
duplicating the effort, overwise, go ahead.

To put it short, we need to recompile all the packages from hamm that
aren't in binary-ppc yet (about 1100) as well as install disks.

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -