trying to update KDE using apt

Hey,
I'm back with more problems as promised...:) I tried updating KDE using
apt-get. I added "deb http://downloads.kde.org/stable/3.1.2/Debian stable
main" to my sources.list and i did a apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade.
and it upgraded some packages, but it held back 139 packages!!!

The following packages have been kept back
  amor ark artsbuilder eyesapplet fifteenapplet flashkard kaboodle
  kaddressbook kalarm kalzium kamera kandy kaphorism kappfinder karm kate
  kate-plugins kaudiocreator kcalc kcharselect kcoloredit kcontrol kcron
  kdeaddons-kfile-plugins kdeartwork-style kdeartwork-theme-window
kdebase-bin
  kdebase-kio-plugins kdegraphics kdegraphics-kfile-plugins kdemultimedia
  kdemultimedia-kfile-plugins kdemultimedia-kio-plugins kdenetwork
  kdenetwork-kfile-plugins kdepasswd kdepim kdepim-kfile-plugins kdepim-libs
  kdeprint kdesktop kdessh kdeutils kdf kdict kdm kdvi kedit keduca kfax
kfind
  kfloppy kgeo kget kghostview kgpgcertmanager khangman khelpcenter khexedit
  kicker kicker-applets kiconedit kit kiten kjots klaptopdaemon klettres
  klipper kmail kmailcvt kmenuedit kmessedwords kmid kmidi kmix kmoon kmplot
  kmrml knewsticker knode knotes kodo konq-plugins konqueror
  konqueror-nsplugins konsole kooka korganizer korn kpackage kpager kpaint
  kpercentage kpersonalizer kpf kpilot kpovmodeler kppp krdc krec krfb
kruler
  kscd kscreensaver ksim ksirc ksmserver ksnapshot ksplash kstars ksync
ksysv
  kteatime ktimer ktip ktouch ktux kuickshow kuser kverbos kview kviewshell
  kvoctrain kweather kwin kworldclock kxmlrpc libarts1-audiofile
  libarts1-mpeglib libarts1-xine libkdeedu1 libkdenetwork2 libkonq4
  libkregexpeditor libkscan1 mpeglib noatun noatun-plugins secpolicy
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 139 not upgraded.

Now i cannot open KMail anymore it says KDEInit cannot launch KMail.
Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

TIA,

Jule