Debian PopCon Data

Hi All,

I am a security researcher from the German Aerospace Center (DLR), and
am currently working on a common security metric based on source code
analytics. For the validation I want to use historic data of bigger open
source projects, such as CVEs and popularity measures. Therefor, the
data from the debian popularity project is very interesting for me.
Unfortunately, there is only the statistics for the current stable
version available. But when I select a single package, there is a plot
of older releases also. So therefor I know, the data is there, but I
found no download link for this historic popcon data. Also the ultimate
debian database seems not to contain that. So that's why I ask you. Do
you know, how I could get this data, or whom I could ask for it? This
would be very kind!

Best regards
Christoph Gentsch