[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

> On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 11:43:51PM +0100, St?phane Blondon wrote:
>> Is this style ok for you?
>
> Yes, it is perfect. I have updated the website.
> Also I have made an attempt to credit you in the footer.

Thank you ! :-)

Is it still useful to provide the 'non-US' stats? The stats are very
low and http://non-us.debian.org/ doesn't answer anymore.

I think this will close my contribution on this topic. What do you
think about sending a message to the Debian Weekly News team?

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Br?lez des arbres!!

-- envoy? depuis ma centrale ? charbon
St?phane