[Popcon-developers] popcon page renders like the old style of the main debian website

> Sorry for the delay, I had some hardware trouble.

No problem. I'm pleased you answered on this thread. :-)

> I have applied the patch to test:
> http://popcon.debian.org/
> I think it would be nicer if the text was on the same line that the keyword,
> like it used to be.

I added CSS to change the style of the list. You can see it in
index.html. The modified code is in popcon.pl (see lines 151-162).

Is this style ok for you?

Cheers
--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Br?lez des arbres!!

-- envoy? depuis ma centrale ? charbon
St?phane