[Popcon-developers] popcon & derivatives

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 2:09 AM, Bill Allombert wrote:

> Until this raises to the level of a practical issue (instead of concerning
> half a dozen submission as of now) there is no need to do anything.

Clearly (from the Ubuntu situation) it will become an issue if
derivatives like Ubuntu that don't yet submit to popcon.d.o start
doing so.

> Are you interested by some particular statistics ?

I've seen the stats you have posted, I'm mainly interested in two things:

What I should recommend to linGobEx developers re enabling popcon submissions:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-derivatives/2014/01/msg00004.html

How to update the popcon section of the derivatives guidelines:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Guidelines#Popularity_Contest

--
bye,
pabs