Re: Converting dev-ref to use rST

Hi,

"rest3" started and removed old ones.

> > > 3.  inter-chapter reference to section title lacks section title text auto-filling
> > >     For example  `??? <#key-maint>`__
>
> This was easy.  :ref:`...`
> I just have to automate it to address all incidents.

There were another type of pandoc problem.  So I made another sed
script.

I have completed to make sphinx transition under sphinx/ directory.

I guess, next action should be one by a sphinx expert to set up proper
multi-language build tree system.  Right now, only one translation at a
time.

I hope this is good enough for me to leave this to you.
PO conversion is done in "rest3" branch.  All history is documented
there, if you find bug and do it again.

I think author name, copyright, ... etc. can be done by sphinx experts.

My work to convert PO is done.

What do you think?

Osamu