Debian Policy and Publican

Hi Raphaël,

I think you and I had some previous discussions a long time back about
potentially using Publican as the publishing platform for Debian Policy.
This was always blocked on it being in DebianDoc-SGML.

Thanks to a ton of hard work by Guillem, finishing up the work that Osamu
Aoki started, debian-policy Git head is now DocBook.  It's currently using
xsltproc and dblatex to generate its output (and my plan is to proceed
with that for the near-term).  Howerver, this now opens up the possibility
of using better markup from the full suite of available DocBook markup,
and to use other DocBook-aware publishing platforms like Publican if they
produce better output.

If you still think that Publican would potentially be useful for this, I'd
love to chat!