Re: Upcoming Debian Policy 3.9.9.0 release

Bill Allombert <ballombe@debian.org> writes:
> On Sun, Jan 01, 2017 at 12:09:14AM -0800, Russ Allbery wrote:

>>   * Policy: [4.3] update autotools during build time
>>     Wording:  Bill Allombert <ballombe@debian.org>
>>     Seconded: Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>
>>     Seconded: Andreas Barth <aba@ayous.org>
>>     Closes: #746514

> The title does not reflect what my wording is about.  It should be
> update autotools config.sub/config.guess during build time and idem in
> upgrading-checklist.

Whoops, thanks, I just moved those changelog entries to where they
actually belonged but didn't look at them in detail.  Now:

  * Policy: [4.3] Update config.guess and config.sub during the build

I think upgrading-checklist was okay:

<tag>4.3</tag>
  updated at build time or replaced with the versions
  from <package>autotools-dev</package>.
  </item>

(although I had the section wrong).  Now fixed.

> But otherwise, thanks for taking care of that and happy new year!

Welcome!  I finally got enough free time to catch up.  :)