Re: Next update of the Policy ?

    Bill>  seems to have decided that the menu policy discussion
    Bill> should take precedence over over issues (multiarch, systemd,
    Bill> etc.) that are much more important.

Hi.  I do expect to see the part of the menu policy where the TC adopted
specific language in a version of the policy released reasonably soon.
I think it would be reasonable for any debian developer to NMU policy to
implement this change, uploading say to delayed/7 to give the editors a
chance to comment.

I do agree that the area where the TC did not adopt specific language
requires a proposal that reaches multiple seconds.  I'd expect the
policy editors to apply that patch reasonably promptly once it does get
those seconds; I do agree that this issue has reached a level of
priority where it is important to promptly put it behind us.  I don't
expect the policy editors to drive the discussion, but yes, I do expect
them to promptly reflect any conclusion the process reaches.