How about updating the Policy to version 3.9.5 in October ?

Dear all,

currently in its Git repository, the Policy is already closing 15 bugs.  On the
other hand, major works (triggers, multiarch, conversion to XML) are stalled.

I propose to upload a minor update of the Policy around mid-October with these
changes and other low-hanging fruits that we may close in the meantime.

I will try to close #688251 (Built-Using description too aggressive) and
#707851 (Soften the wording recommending menu files and document FreeDesktop
entries), but will not wait if there is no progress.

After this, it will be one year that I have been Policy editor.  In many
occasions, I have advocated the rotation of Delegates, and will give the
example by stepping down after the upload.  I do not intend to stop working on
the Policy, but other packages, in particular mime-support, will get more of my
time.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy