Please get back to me

Hello,

kindly find the attached letter, a notice for your perusal and please get back to me.
If in any way you are unable to view the attachment, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Yours Sincerely,

Howard Robin
London United Kingdom

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
This email is confidential. Any dissemination, distribution,copying or use of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and destroy it without copying, disclosing or otherwise using its contents.