Re: policy delegation ping and call for help

On Aug 13, 2012, at 22:56, Andreas Barth wrote:

> * Stefano Zacchiroli (leader@debian.org) [120813 20:39]:
>> - If you are currently a (delegated) Policy editor, please reconfirm
>>  your interest in such a role, by mailing me and/or this list. (For the
>>  avoidance of doubt, I'm Bcc:-ing all current delegates.)

I lurk here and am very grateful for the work done by everyone on this list. I must say that Russ has been indefatigable in his work on this list and has been a consistent presence for positive forward movement. I strongly feel the policy work would be much diminished without Russ.

This is a note of thanks and hopefully a way of encouraging the DPL to consider Russ' contributions especially when doing designations.

Thank you,

Jeremiah