policy delegation ping and call for help

Dear Policy hackers,
  during a periodic review of outstanding delegations, the auditors,
observed that the delegation for the Policy editors is scattered through
several "patch" mails over ~6 years and across several different mailing
list.  I'd rather prefer clean slate delegations, and to achieve that
I'd be happy to renew the policy editors' delegation.

What best occasion, to check if someone would like to step back as
editor and if others would like to step in as full editors?

Concretely:

- If you are currently a (delegated) Policy editor, please reconfirm
  your interest in such a role, by mailing me and/or this list. (For the
  avoidance of doubt, I'm Bcc:-ing all current delegates.)

- Similarly, if you are in taking on the full responsibility of Policy
  editor, please let me know. As it happens with delegations, I'll
  consider candidacies at my discretion, but most likely in consultation
  with current (co-)editors.

… and while I'm here, thanks to all this list participants for their
work on the Debian Policy: it is the cornerstone of Debian quality, and
that wouldn't be possible without the work you're all doing here.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .