Re: Please apply the following patches for copyright-format.xml.

Le Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:17:36PM +0100, Bill Allombert a écrit :
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 12:01:17AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >
> > I would like to propose to apply the following patches, and after this to
> > call for either reporting new issues or declaring the DEP accepted.
>
> As I understand, Steve maintains a VCS repository for DEP5 already. How can we
> improve the synergy ? Having two repositories for the same document might lead
> to confusion.

Currently, http://dep.debian.net/deps/dep5/ contains a HTML version of the DEP
that reflects the DocBook version in the debian-policy package.  I plan to
continue synchronising them.  I think that it is better to show the document
that will be published on line, markup included, and that is why I replaced the
markdown version by plain HTML.  If Steve wants to modify directly the HTML
version as he did for #633797, it is not a problem for me.  I will continue to
port his changes to DocBook.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy