Timeline for 3.9.3 ?

Dear Policy maintainers,

the 3.9.2 release happened last April, and since then 9 bugs were closed, about
syntax of control files, japanese fonts, the machine-readable copyright file
format, and the Perl and Motif policies.

I wonder what is the timeline for a 3.9.3 release.  I of course have DEP 5 in
mind.  Although it is not known when the DEP will be released, there are no
open isssues under discussion about blocking bugs, so a relase could happen
soon (in comparison with the length of the project).  If the DEP would happen
to be declared accepted at a time where an upload of the debian-policy package
is planned, that could be a great synergy to benefit from.

Therefore, I offer my help to work on issues that you would like to be included
in Policy 3.9.3.  I am trying to do some basic triaging at a very small pace,
but given the size of the bug list, I am quite unlikely to find relevant issues
by chance without your instructions.

Have a nice week-end,

--
Charles Plessy