Re: Difficulty rebuilding text files with org-mode

Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:

> And today unsing the git tree, I get:
> make upgrading-checklist.txt
> /usr/bin/emacs23 --batch -Q -l ./README-css.el -l org -l org-ascii --visit upgrading-checklist.org \
>           --funcall org-export-as-ascii >/dev/null 2>&1
> make: *** [upgrading-checklist.txt] Erreur 255

Just to check, do you have org-mode installed?  It works fine for me.

> Could someone replace 'Unreleased.' by 'Released Jan 2010.' in this file
> and commit the result ?

Done.

It would be nice if we could hold off for an upload until we can
synchronize the upload with a new version of Lintian, which would be a
couple of days, although I suppose it's not a big deal if we can't.  (Just
a few annoying Lintian tags about newer standards version.)