debian-policy is blocking multiarch

Hi,

Steve Langasek (vorlon) informed me on irc that the policy changes for
multiarch are commited now but not yet released and this is now blocking
the progress of multiarch as in the case of eglibc:

11:21 < vorlon> mrvn: the change is committed; talk to the policy maintainers
        about getting a new policy release out

11:22 < vorlon> I don't want maintainers uploading crackful pseudo-multiarch
        packages willy-nilly because they decide "it must be ok if glibc is
        doing it" and have no published policy to refer to

As multiarch is a release goal[1] and the freeze is aproaching fast
every day delayed makes it that much harder to reach the goal.

Please consider releasing a new policy version asap.

MfG
        Goswin

[1] http://release.debian.org/squeeze/goals.txt