Re: Policy bugs awaiting language crafting

On 20-Aug-2010, Russ Allbery wrote:
> If you're cc'd on this message, you're one of the people who
> volunteered to write language for Policy bugs.
[…]
> get a nice list of bugs that just need someone to write up language,
> from which you can select any bug that doesn't already have an
> owner.

Thanks. I will be getting to this by Wed 2010-08-25 if not before, and
I'll check reports without owners at that point.

--
 \         “To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you |
  `\                            must also be well-mannered.” —Voltaire |