Question of legal usage Debian GNU/Linux in Ukraine

Hello!

    I ask you to give an answer and an explanation of possible legal and free use, copying and distribution of the operating system Debian GNU/Linux in Ukraine.
    Your answer is very important for us because it will be an official response from you, the
authors of the operating system Debian GNU/Linux and we'll get many others to protect their rights to control authorities in our country to prove to them that by using this product, they do not violate copyrights.

If answer to this letter is not the subject of your expertise, I ask you to forward this letter to a person who can answer this question.

Thank you!
--
Best regards,
Dmitry Korzhevin